HSV Red and Black Engine Cover

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
2014ltdltz

HSV Red and Black Engine Cover

Post by 2014ltdltz »

Considering selling my pre-owned Holden Special Vehicles red and black engine cover. For those of you looking to dress-up your engine compartment, you might want to consider this:

https://jhpss.com/static/2015/12/HSV-GE ... -COVER.jpg

Above is a sample pic; will e-mail pics of actual part to serious buyers (part is currently in storage). Nice condition cosmetically and structurally - all mounting points are intact.

Online price I found for new is over $600.00 - selling for $250.00, buyer pays S&H. Message me through the forum.
2014ltdltz

Re: HSV Red and Black Engine Cover

Post by 2014ltdltz »

Cover is SOLD.