2013 PPV - Rear View Mirror w/ Compass

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
SBRMD

Re: 2013 PPV - Rear View Mirror w/ Compass

Post by SBRMD »

Listen to this guy try to cover himself.

Lies about goods then blames me. Apparently it's my fault for believing "excellent" and "great". His reasoning in public!

Sends me damaged stuff he called excellent and great, and then upset that his time is wasted! He knew what that mirror looked like. Who wasted whose time?

Can't be bothered to sign for a package when he's already established himself as a liar! Told him I'd be requiring his signature. He says "why do you have to make this hard?"

Says he'll refund multiple times and doesn't.

The rest of the world goes to the post office on occasion to ship and receive stuff. Not him! Poor guy works!

What a bunch of baloney.

You guys be the judge.
Steve Robin
Minneapolis, MN
'11 PPV 9C3 Phantom Black Metallic
SBRMD

Post by SBRMD »

His mirror is returned.

Until my $50 comes back, he's a thief as well as a liar.
Steve Robin
Minneapolis, MN
NovaPPV

Post by NovaPPV »

I like the cut of your jib, Steve.

Maybe one day we can be best friends.

Do you want the top or bottom bunk? I usually like the top one, but if you want it, it's all yours!

PM me your Paypal and I'll hook you up. Also, if you can get the PO to return the mirror to you, you can keep it.

My treat for all entertainment value of these posts.

On a serious note, I'd caution everybody to never sell to this guy. There's a few other folks I've sold and bought things on here and they've all been easy to deal with and great. This guy, not so much.
SBRMD

Post by SBRMD »

Nice try. Your reputation will not survive this.

I pinged you multiple times trying to keep this private. Your choice to not resolve it by living up to your own repeated word.

You already know I don't do PayPal and you already have my address. Send me a check as we have already discussed. Or is that too inconvenient for you?

You said you'd refund, didn't, then said you needed the mirror back first and you would send my $50 back. The mirror is returned. Be a man and live up to your word. Or not. Your call.
Steve Robin
Minneapolis, MN
SBRMD

Post by SBRMD »

Refund check arrived today.

Elapsed time since asking for refund: 81 days.

Issue closed.
Steve Robin
Minneapolis, MN
NovaPPV

Post by NovaPPV »

Good luck with everything, Steve. I'm sure we could have been good pals in a different life.
SBRMD

Post by SBRMD »

Thank you, and likewise.
Steve Robin
Minneapolis, MN