2011 Caprice pleather patrol rear seat for sale

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
ABrandenburg

2011 Caprice pleather patrol rear seat for sale

Post by ABrandenburg »

Hey guys,

I meant to throw this add up a while ago when I bought Garner’s rear seat from him but life has been busy. I have an upper and lower rear seat from a 2011 patrol car that is in perfect condition, no tears or nasty stains. I’d like to see $100 for the set but make me an offer. Shipping will be a beast but I am willing to ship if someone wants them badly enough. I’m having trouble getting pictures to load currently through my hosting site so if you’d like to see pictures shoot me a pm with your number and I’ll text them to you. Oh and I’m in Denver if you happen to be local or driving through you could save on shipping.
ABrandenburg

Re: 2011 Caprice pleather patrol rear seat for sale

Post by ABrandenburg »

Hey guys, getting ready to move and would rather not take this with me... Make me an offer and its yours
vetterss

Re: 2011 Caprice pleather patrol rear seat for sale

Post by vetterss »

Do you still have the rear seat by chance? What would shipping to 75077 be?

Mike
Mike
1973 Corvette Coupe
2023 C8 Corvette Coupe