2015 Chevy SS Mufflers from PPV installation - SOLD

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Silversled

2015 Chevy SS Mufflers from PPV installation - SOLD

Post by Silversled »

SOLD !!!

I thought I'd offer this up to the Caprice guys first who are installing the Chevy SS Kooks headers and midpipe.

I bought these mufflers off a 2015 Chevy SS with 25 miles on it. I installed them on the PPV and used them for 1000 miles. The tips were cut off since they need to be extended about 6 inches. As seen in the pictures I have yet to do this and I will include the original tips. I'll also throw in the twin 3.5" polished Redtail tips that I was intending to install. The condition of all the parts are excellent.

The sound from the Kooks setup with these mufflers is aggressive. I actually liked it very much but I've received some complaints from my HOA and immediate neighbors who are not "car-guys". With more mods coming, it was only going to get louder hence the change.

I'm asking $350 SHIPPED CONUS from Tampa, FL. I'm open to reasonable offers but shipping is not cheap on these.

Thanks.

Vic

Last edited by Silversled on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2014 Chevrolet Caprice PPV
2014 Chevrolet Stingray Z51
2016 AMG C63
2015 BMW X5 iDrive 50i
CrashTestDummy

Re: 2015 Chevy SS Mufflers from PPV installation

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Silversled wrote:<SNIP>

The sound from the Kooks setup with these mufflers is aggressive. I actually liked it very much but I've received some complaints from my HOA and immediate neighbors who are not "car-guys". With more mods coming, it was only going to get louder hence the change.

<SNIP>
Now THAT's how you deal with a HOA!!! :lol:
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
paul54

Post by paul54 »

I'm still new to the PPV, so not up on what mods I may do in the future. Will these make much difference in sound on my stock 2014? I'd like just a tad more rumble. Assume reasonably bolt on and then extending the tips? Thanks.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

paul54 wrote:I'm still new to the PPV, so not up on what mods I may do in the future. Will these make much difference in sound on my stock 2014? I'd like just a tad more rumble. Assume reasonably bolt on and then extending the tips? Thanks.
they are quite a bit louder than the stock ppv mufflers , while cruise is still nice and tame
Silversled

Re: 2015 Chevy SS Mufflers from PPV installation - SOLD

Post by Silversled »

SOLD!! Thanks.
2014 Chevrolet Caprice PPV
2014 Chevrolet Stingray Z51
2016 AMG C63
2015 BMW X5 iDrive 50i