2014 Steering Wheel

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
PPV4ME

2014 Steering Wheel

Post by PPV4ME »

Hey guys,

I'm putting an SS steering wheel on my car so I thought I'd see if anyone wants the stock one before I pitch it. It's not in great condition but would be fine with a steering wheel cover or wheelskin on it. $50 shipped. If interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Collin
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (203.97 KiB) Viewed 12940 times
Gerome

Re: 2014 Steering Wheel

Post by Gerome »

Which SS wheel did you get ? Sedan or camaro leather or that alcatera (sp) ? I bought a leather one with the red stitching hoping to get it to work in my 2011 but way to much rewiring for me lol .
PPV4ME

Post by PPV4ME »

Gerome wrote:Which SS wheel did you get ? Sedan or camaro leather or that alcatera (sp) ? I bought a leather one with the red stitching hoping to get it to work in my 2011 but way to much rewiring for me lol .
I got the one for the 2014-2017 SS Sedan. I enjoy the perforated leather and sporty racing wheel style. I don't like the look of the Alacantra (suede) as much and have heard it isn't as durable as leather.
Gerome

Post by Gerome »

Post up some pics . It may help some of the newer members that come along later .
PPV4ME

Post by PPV4ME »

Gerome wrote:Post up some pics . It may help some of the newer members that come along later .
I made a separate thread with pictures in the interior section, I would prefer to keep this thread pertaining to the sale of the original wheel.

Thanks,
Collin
Gerome

Post by Gerome »

PPV4ME wrote:
Gerome wrote:Post up some pics . It may help some of the newer members that come along later .
I made a separate thread with pictures in the interior section, I would prefer to keep this thread pertaining to the sale of the original wheel.

Thanks,
Collin
Not a problem , glws .
PPV4ME

Post by PPV4ME »

At this point I will take best offer on this, otherwise it's getting pitched. Shipping will be around $15-$20, make an offer north of that and it's yours.
PPV4ME

Post by PPV4ME »

Sold!