Holden trunk badges

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Re: Holden trunk badges

Post by Pursuit »

ManBearPig,
See this thread:
http://newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=93" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
On my car I just T-tapped into the signal wire and ground, ran the two wires inside the fender (protected by black split loom). It was easier to remove the headlight connector to work on making the splice/tap. I also bought two GM connectors to plug into the repeaters. Edit:Confirmed the AC Delco PT2550 / or GM part 13576533 is the correct connector for the side repeaters. Thanks to smwalker for doing this research and posting.
Also when I had them painted to match, there was a scuff and clean prep for the gel coat that is on the surface of the repeater.

Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof
Holden_buff

Post by Holden_buff »

I am ready for the side markers as well as the trunk badge. How do I pay you? I'll be back for a second set of repeaters if the deal goes well.
2011 Chevy Caprice PPV X 2
2006 Pontiac GTO
2009 Honda Civic Si
ManBearPig

Post by ManBearPig »

I'd like to buy some as well, does anyone have pictures of their side markers?
Robert

2011 Caprice 9C3 Alto Gray
prostreetmike

Post by prostreetmike »

Interested in a full set of badges and the side markers. You can email me at Michael@aznaturescape.com or call/text me at 480-797-9958.

Thx- Mike
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

https://holdenpartsusa.com/collections/ ... runk-badge" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

karo said he has 4-5 sets currently in stock