Big Single TURBO build ...LOADING

Tell us about your new PPV, show us some pictures, let us know how you did what you did!
Forum rules
One thread per car per member in this section. No thread hijacking in this section please, if it's strictly a tech discussion please move it to the appropriate sub-forum - moderators can assist if needed or requested.
s/c'd cav

Re: Big Single TURBO build ...LOADING

Post by s/c'd cav » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:49 pm

you should get one of these , helps keep the pick up tube square on the pump

http://www.improvedracing.com/oil-pumps ... p-642.html

Tansman

Post by Tansman » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:59 pm

s/c'd cav wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:49 pm
you should get one of these , helps keep the pick up tube square on the pump

http://www.improvedracing.com/oil-pumps ... p-642.html
So I did actually order one! But I ordered the one on amazon for $10. And I ordered it after I put the engine in. So next time I change the oil I might pulp the pan and add it

So I got the engine in and running! And 1000cc snake eater injectors are in and I'm working on getting the tune right with the new injectors. At 6700rpm theyre at 30% duty cycle!
2012 Chevy Caprice- VSR80 turbo, BTR stage 2, 3.45s, camaro wheels, meth injection (racecar/ weekend car)
2007 Honda Civic SI- Sedan- intake, exhaust, Skunk2 short shifter, shift bushings (wife's daily)
2005 Chevy tahoe- Cold air intake, everything else stock! (The family car)
2000 Honda civic Hatchback- lowered, rota slip wheels. (My daily)

Tansman

Post by Tansman » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:22 pm

So I am also working on getting a Drag setup on the car! I have a deal lined up to trade my rear brembos for a pair of V6 g8 caliper brackets plus $100. I plan on going with the 15in black jegs ssr star wheels. I was back and forth about going 17s and keeping the brembos or going 15s. But im thinking 15s are the way to go. So i'll use that $100 I get to order 1 wheel, and then next check I'm I'll order a second! I have a friend that said he has some old 15in slicks he'll give me. 15s are in the VERY near future!
2012 Chevy Caprice- VSR80 turbo, BTR stage 2, 3.45s, camaro wheels, meth injection (racecar/ weekend car)
2007 Honda Civic SI- Sedan- intake, exhaust, Skunk2 short shifter, shift bushings (wife's daily)
2005 Chevy tahoe- Cold air intake, everything else stock! (The family car)
2000 Honda civic Hatchback- lowered, rota slip wheels. (My daily)