New Caprice - Discussion forums

The worldwide owner-to-owner online support system for the Chevrolet Caprice PPV
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: System updates
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:19 am 
System Manager

OK folks, the DNS transfer is complete and all is working fine. To me site access seems to be faster then before, but we'll see what the users think. As far as I can tell the downtime was minimal at best.

For Network Solutions (aka Web.Com), Too Bad, So Sad, Bye Bye. :D

Thanks
Eric

System Manager and your tourguide for the day. Caprice Alumni, former owner of a 2011 Caprice 9C3 with a Rotofab CAI and front radiator cover, 3.45 LSD Camaro rear diff, Chris Henry performance tune, G8 GT 18" Enkei rims w/Holden lions, custom SLP axle-back muffler set with tips, Holden WM Caprice factory spoiler, Holden SSV leather steering wheel and leather shift knob, Whelen Alpha-12Q airhorn amp. G8 GT rear seat swap, AVS Ventshades.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:13 am 

i still have to log in each time i view a post from a email reply , and when i vist the site , even though i tell it to keep me logged in

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:19 am 
System Manager

Your computer may be not retaining the system cookie from the forum that tells it who you are. Check your cookie settings to see if your browser auto-deletes them, this could be one highly likely source of this problem. But, the DNS settings have nothing to do with that particular problem. If your browser gives you an option, tell it to always accept cookies from newcaprice.com and NOT to auto-delete at the end of your browsing session. This might solve your issue, let me know if it does.

Thanks
Eric

System Manager and your tourguide for the day. Caprice Alumni, former owner of a 2011 Caprice 9C3 with a Rotofab CAI and front radiator cover, 3.45 LSD Camaro rear diff, Chris Henry performance tune, G8 GT 18" Enkei rims w/Holden lions, custom SLP axle-back muffler set with tips, Holden WM Caprice factory spoiler, Holden SSV leather steering wheel and leather shift knob, Whelen Alpha-12Q airhorn amp. G8 GT rear seat swap, AVS Ventshades.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:01 am 

its been a issue , even before this update

there was a brief time i didnt have to do it , and i think that is also when the phone users started having issues , then their issue was corrected , and my viewing went back , also it always happened on all the computers i use , home , work both old and new job , and new job im using a different browser

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9