SOLD : 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV 9C3 w/ K9 Insert & MORE

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
colin344555

SOLD : 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV 9C3 w/ K9 Insert & MORE

Post by colin344555 »

-------------SOLD-------------------

2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV 9C3 Police Package 6.0L V-8 355 Horsepower 384 ft/2 Torque 6,358 appx. Miles

Asking $27,000 for Board Members, otherwise asking more from the world. Please feel free to ask questions. I am willing to remove equipment depending on your needs. More photos upon request.

I purchased this car from a dealership “used” with roughly 480 miles on the odometer. This car is privately owned and has never been raced or abused. Always stored in a heated/air-conditioned garage. NEVER driven November – April. Never driven in snow, salt, or harsh conditions. Car did not come out of the garage this year until mid May! I have ALL of the original parts including the rear seat, door panels, trim panels and fasteners to return this car to factory conditions. K9 insert and all other parts were designed for this vehicle. You can do anything your imagination could conjure up when it comes to this car… It could go right in to service as a Search and rescue K9 hauler/interceptor or you could make it your own personal bat mobile / Bond car. There is absolutely too much to list on this car and I am sure that I will forget to mention something cool, so please feel free to ask questions or request additional photos. This Caprice PPV has every factory and up-fitter option installed. Including up fitter electrical and control harnesses. I have ALL receipts from items and electronics purchased as well as labor and maintenance. $10,000 + invested in extras and electronics!!! I can only have one of these rigs at a time and look forward to building a Chevy Tahoe K9 next, that is the reason I am listing the beautiful and fun car. I would otherwise never sell it! This could be your personal “batmobile” or “Bond Car”. I am sure to leave something out of this description, please fell free to message me with questions or photo requests. I have all the original parts including rear seat and door panels. I have all service records and manuals. Will assist with shipping, if necessary. Please read complete description and ask questions before bidding. Good Luck! I have all warranty and installer paperwork for every major component and system. This is a turnkey setup and you will not be disappointed. Easily convert back from K9 setup for a regular 5-passenger car in about 3 hours. WILL REMOVE K9 EQUIPMENT AND REPLACE REAR SEAT AREA AND DOOR PANELS UPON REQUEST OF A SERIOUS BIDDER. I REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS SPECIFIC OF A VEHICLE SETUP, so please feel free to ask questions and/or request that some equipment be removed.

Can quick install and remove your own personal computer or laptop within this system. It is all turnkey and ready to go for any type of computer user. DVR ready should you wish to record from the 4 cameras. Expandable for dash camera or other cameras. Compatible with Apple / Mac.

Computer, GPS antenna can be purchased separately, will not be included with this auction and sale of vehicle unless separately purchased. (Computer is a Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 running Windows 7. Co-Pilot GPS navigation software installed. Internal 3G wireless card, touchscreen and notebook mode. Very Tough machine.)

This Caprice has every up-fitter option including: dual spotlights, dual 800CCA batteries (1 for starter and 1 for accessories, isolated from each other), white/red LED dome lamp, rubber floors and rubber trunk mat, headlight, tail, and trunk flashers, wiring provisions and relays in trunk and foot well. Has all 9C1 Police package options including: high-output alternator, high performance radiator, transmission fluid cooler, oil cooler, power steering fluid cooler.

Window tint Front = 20% Rear = 5% (limo black) Can be removed quite easily.

Left and right wide-angle (170 degrees) cameras in front quarter panels eliminate blind spots and are very fun to drive with. Rear backing camera that can be set to run when car is in ANY gear or park. Camera in K9 area to monitor dogs. All cameras are user selectable with console switches, not dependent on turn signal or reverse light activation. Red/white LED lights in passenger area for night/day use Red/white LED lights in K9 area for night/day use Pre-wired for red/white LED trunk lights All factory interior lighting converted to LED.

K9 compartment features: Fully enclosed area that comfortably houses two full-grown German Shepherds or like K9s. Locking/sliding door on front of compartment allows for K9s to interact with their humans when open, completely secures them when closed. Rear aluminum panel prevents access to rear deck or harm to K9s should rear glass be broken out. Door panels and window guards are all aluminum. The windows can be completely rolled down without worry that K9s will jump out/have their faces shut in closing window, or that some person will harm or harass them while you are not near the vehicle. Fan is attached to inside of passenger side rear window guard and pulls plenty of air out of the vehicle when activated. Use in conjunction with A/C on startup to cool rear K9 area quickly. Roof of K9 compartment is solid aluminum. Mounted to inside of roof panel are 4 LED arrays, 2 in red and 2 in white for plenty of lighting in night or day. (really fun to watch the dogs in red mode at night on the camera when they are cooling off after a long day in the field). Made in the USA by American Aluminum Accessories, Inc. EZ Rider K9 insert is all aluminum powder coated black. http://www.ezrideronline.com/k-9-platforms/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Two 800 CCA batteries located in trunk being factory carpet. Both are connected to high-output alternator. 1 battery is isolated from vehicle systems and run only the accessories so there is never any worry that running equipment will deplete battery connected to vehicle’s starter. Remote Starter on ignition key fob Room for extra electronics in console Cup holders in console 2 in side doors 2 x usb and 1 HDMI input for monitor. 2 always hot 12v plugs in center console Rubber floors Power seats Full size spare tire with jack Trunk mat rubber Steering wheel radio and Bluetooth controls work well. Siri is completely functional with unlock software. Always locked on these units form the factory and GM swears they do not know how to unlock functions. Remains under factory bumper-to-bumper warranty with maintenance and oil changes included.

BLUETOOTH feature of in-dash radio has been unlocked. Rare and hard to accomplish. Factory Bluetooth works as well as all other featured including DVD and rear camera/aux. GM dealers do not know how and will not unlock the Bluetooth features. Locking/sliding tray in trunk can hold roughly 100 lbs. worth of electronics and equipment. Currently fitted with a Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 running Windows 8. Commercial grade GPS navigation software installed. Magnetic GPS antenna hidden under trunk lid. LED emergency lighting by Feniex installed in taillights. Very bright! Side LED warning lights in side windows. These lights will activate automatically when K9 heat alarm temperature threshold is reached. User can reprogram controller so that heat alarm activation will turn on or off just about any vehicle function. Right now Heat alarm activation will turn on rear and side LEDs and activate K9 compartment window fan. Heavy duty radiator and cooling fan. Transmission cooler, oil cooler, power steering cooler installed as part of police package. Sport shifting and traction control programs are switchable by driver on shift lever. Front strut tower brace This Caprice was bare (except for a brand new Setina prisoner partition, which is included with the sale) when purchased and almost everything you see was added after the fact from brand new parts.

The Feniex 4200 Controller is completely computer programmable (Windows) and can do just about anything you can dream up. For instance, you could program the monitors to switch to the backup camera automatically when the hazard lights are activated, giving you an instant view of what is coming up from behind. Buttons can be programmed to operate in momentary, constant, and timed (gun lock) modes. Buttons can be programmed to turn on or off an unlimited combination of other buttons or outputs. There are appx. 5 input triggers that can be programmed to activate or deactivate certain buttons or outputs. All of these functions can be controlled from an apple smartphone (can connect a module to operate controller with Android phones as well). All add-on systems, including both controllers and gun lock, can be deactivated and locked out with a single secure key! Thus preventing a valet, mechanic, child or any other unauthorized person from operating any of the systems besides the K9 heat alarm. I pre-installed another such keyed switch to activate/lockout a DVR video system or other system that can be added later. Secondary safety switch for K9 door popper located on console to prevent errant door popper activation. Feniex Controller with literally thousands of programming options and combinations. Can be controlled via Bluetooth smartphone. 8+ inputs and 25+ outputs. 18 buttons on controller head unit. Controller connects to trunk-mounted switchbox via Ethernet cable. Controller can operate a traffic directional and/or overhead lightbar with directional LED display on controller. Day/night mode dimmer… switches green when deactivated, red when activated. This unit is amazing and there is nothing else like it on the market at the moment. Made in the USA. http://www.feniex.com/product.php?prod_id=247&tab=lit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Safe Stop ignition module that allows user to activate console switch then remove the key from ignition. Vehicle continues to run, A/c and heat continue to operate as do all other vehicle systems. Would-be thief breaks glass and sits down in driver’s seat without a key… touch the brake pedal and the car shuts off. Trunk switch deactivated when Safestop is engaged, gun lock deactivated when Safestop engaged. Car cannot be shifted from Park without key. http://www.pro-gard.com/product/chevrol ... ft-system/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ace K9 Hot and Pop Pro (K9 Heat alarm and remote door popper) 1st generation. Automatic window drop and window fan activation when user-selected temperature threshold reached. Piezo siren sounds when heat alarm is activated, interrupt switch installed if you do not wish to use the alarm siren. Humans can actively monitor two temperature sensors in rear K9 compartment. Door popper comes with remote and long distance antenna. Door popper can also be activated from within the car by pressing button on the console. (2nd generation photo and descripton): http://www.radiotronics.com/index.php?p ... ent=1&pg=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Full Havis center console is modular and one can order hundreds of possible faceplates to accommodate almost every price of electronics you could fit between these seats. http://www.havis.com/products/CON_VS_18 ... 5-871.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Click “equipment Brackets” for a list Havis swing out monitor mount for touchscreen.

10 inch +/- touchscreen with HDMT, VGA, DVI and RCA(2) inputs. Monitor will automatically switch between input sources depending on what operator would like to view. Monitor connected to 4 switches to change between left/right side blind spot cameras, rear view camera, and K9 compartment camera. Pre-wired for dash camera over Ethernet or RCA.

Carson SB-008 Phantom Switchbox in center console is also programmable for constant, momentary, timed, and multi-switch functions. Can handle high draw and amperage. http://www.carson-mfg.com/siren-switchbox.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Overhead console includes (5) 2-way switches to control interior red/white lighting, trunk red/white lighting, Feniex console day/night mode, and flash patterns for emergency lighting. There is a 4-inch monitor in the overhead console that also automatically switches between side view cameras, rear camera, and K9 compartment camera. User can view computer on main monitor while looking at rearview camera or K9 camera on overhead monitor. Whelen 100db Siren Speaker behind front bumper Carson Electronic air horn Auxiliary piezo siren for K9 heat alarm, with bypass switch. Driver and Passenger side spotlights, also controlled via Bluetooth if needed. All accessories are fused with access to fuse blocks in console and trunk for addition add-ons if desired. Headlight and taillight flasher/wigwag This Caprice PPV is similar to a Ford Interceptor, Police interceptor, cruiser, 9C1, Police package, Impala SS, Impala, Caprice, Holden, Holden Commodore, custom, K9 search and rescue, police K9, K9 transport, K9 insert, EZ Rider, Cruise-EZE, K9 unit, K9 car. No warranties either express or implied. No warranty of fitness for specific purpose. No warranty besides what is provided by GM and individual equipment manufactures.
Attachments
Iconsole close k9MG_8498 s.jpg
Iconsole close k9MG_8498 s.jpg (538.9 KiB) Viewed 19185 times
right side use copy s.jpg
right side use copy s.jpg (645.4 KiB) Viewed 19185 times
k9 right copy s.jpg
k9 right copy s.jpg (470.3 KiB) Viewed 19185 times
frontside1 s.jpg
frontside1 s.jpg (568.76 KiB) Viewed 19185 times
left cam monitor copy s.jpg
left cam monitor copy s.jpg (477.76 KiB) Viewed 19185 times
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: FOR SALE: 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV 9C3 w/ K9 Insert &

Post by smwalker »

Could you get a couple of pictures of the radiator / condenser cooling fan that was added? If any? I assume it would be on the front of the condenser??

Thanks, Thinking of adding one myself.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White