2011 Blacked Out Caprice 9C1; Center Console, Tint, Push Bar

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
honor first

2011 Blacked Out Caprice 9C1; Center Console, Tint, Push Bar

Post by honor first »

My Caprice on Ebay
No reserve, $13,800, 121K miles

A deal can be worked out outside ebay as well for forum members.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221745745153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2011 Caprice PPV 6.0 Black
My Caprice For Sale On Ebay
Croy

Re: 2011 Blacked Out Caprice 9C1; Center Console, Tint, Push

Post by Croy »

Was wondering if you are going to repost after auction is over? Am interested but need to make sure i can finance the car first
honor first

Post by honor first »

Croy wrote:Was wondering if you are going to repost after auction is over? Am interested but need to make sure i can finance the car first
I mean I can text or email you all the info if you would like to look into that, without posting it again on ebay. I had told myself I wouldnt sell the car if it didnt sell on ebay, and go ahead and use it to drive cross country and back in a few weeks, but if you are interested, then sure, lets see if we can make a deal
2011 Caprice PPV 6.0 Black
My Caprice For Sale On Ebay
Yohns Fab

Post by Yohns Fab »

Still for sale?