2011 Caprice 9c3 Detective

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
tripplea63

2011 Caprice 9c3 Detective

Post by tripplea63 »

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my 2011 9c3 I'm goin back into the oil patch for work and this car will not be able to get the job done so she has to go so i can pick up a truck...

Askin :26k obo
Mileage: 12,100

Any other questions feel free to pm me thanks
Attachments
4-1.jpg
4-1.jpg (67.6 KiB) Viewed 12373 times
xcidmigs

Re: 2011 Caprice 9c3 Detective

Post by xcidmigs »

I literally just bought that same car with 12070 miles from a dealership, $20100 out the door with warranty. You may want to adjust your price
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Did you ever get the roof Connector plug filled on this one? Shame, you just got it!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
tripplea63

Post by tripplea63 »

xcidmigs wrote:I literally just bought that same car with 12070 miles from a dealership, $20100 out the door with warranty. You may want to adjust your price
Not adjusting my price or trying to get over on anyone I'm asking for what I owe on the vehicle but thanks for your comment
smwalker wrote:Did you ever get the roof Connector plug filled on this one? Shame, you just got it!
I have done nothing to the car since I've picked it up but there is no holes in the roof but the connector is still mounted
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

I later noticed from the FB pics of this car that it had a divider installed. Any damage to any interior panels from that install?
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
tripplea63

Post by tripplea63 »

smwalker wrote:I later noticed from the FB pics of this car that it had a divider installed. Any damage to any interior panels from that install?
There are three holes in the plastic on each side I wouldn't call it damage but my opinion and others are different. I have tried to load more photos that I have taken but they system keeps telling me invalid file
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

tripplea63 wrote: There are three holes in the plastic on each side I wouldn't call it damage but my opinion and others are different. I have tried to load more photos that I have taken but they system keeps telling me invalid file
Cool thanks for the info. I think those side panels are shared with the G8 so an easy replacement.

Are your photos JPG's? The photo service here has always been a little screwy. maybe a link to an http://imgur.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; album would be better. No need to register.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
tripplea63

Post by tripplea63 »

Are your photos JPG's? The photo service here has always been a little screwy. maybe a link to an http://imgur.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; album would be better. No need to register.[/quote]

There just photos I took of the interior with my cell. . I'm not sure what format but it should still work as Iwas able to post a pictureof the car