FS 2011 PPV $21K 17K MI

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
ComingInHot

FS 2011 PPV $21K 17K MI

Post by ComingInHot »

First off, I will apologize in advance if this posting violates forum rules due to me being new. That being said, I listed my car on ebay with no luck. I found this site and figured I would have better luck advertising it to people who can appreciate the car. Like anyone else, I had big plans when I bought it, it sat more than anything. I acquired my Caprice in Montana last year with approximately 3300mi, drove it down to Arizona, then Arizona to Florida and back. I also have driven it back and forth to Palmdale, California several times, so most of the miles have been highway. Reason for sale? I need a truck and I hardly drive the car as I never have time it seems. Just no sense in paying insurance and tags on a vehicle I hardly get to enjoy.

I am asking $21,000 USD obo. If you pay my asking price, depending on where you live, I will deliver the car at no extra charge on a flatbed (I will require a minimum deposit of $1000 if I deliver to you)

I am the first and original owner of the car, and have a copy of the original MSO. Title is free and clear.

The bad:
1. Scuff under rhs headlight, I think I got it from a car wash. It may buff out.
2. Truck lid got hit within the first month that I had the car, it has since been repaired and the paint has been matched. At $750 for a new unpainted trunk lid I opted to fix it instead. the damage sustained was to the trunk lid only and does not affect the function or locking mechanism or alignment whatsoever.
3. Some small scratches on top side of rear bumper near bottom of trunk lid from loading and unloading equipment.

Just over 17k mi
Limo tint rear windows
30% tint front windows
I installed an original Holden grille with badge I bought from Crazy Paul. I still have the original.
De badged
Has front and rear flashers
Air horn/ yelp siren hidden in front bumper.
All service was performed at a local GM dealership and I will provide all paperwork.
The car is still under GM bumper to bumper warranty.

I am sure I forgot to list something, if you have any questions feel free to text or call anytime.

Arlo 520-349-8722

by the way for those who are wondering, I am NOT a dealer and you will deal with me directly. No sales tax, no bs.
Attachments
20131107_235809.jpg
20131107_235809.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 5540 times
2013-11-22 05.39.16.jpg
2013-11-22 05.39.16.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 5540 times
elc32955
System Manager

Re: FS 2011 PPV $21K 17K MI

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome to the forums. I see your car has the small wheelcovers and a spotlight so I'm assuming it's a 9C1. An interior shot or two would be nice if you could post those as well.

Know you're trying to get out of the Caprice but, as always feel free to chat, say hello, or ask any questions you want. Someone may see the car here and like it :)

Again, welcome.
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.