2015 Chevrolet Caprice PPV For Sale

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
vetterss

2015 Chevrolet Caprice PPV For Sale

Post by vetterss »

2015 Chevrolet Caprice PPV. 6.0 L77 V8. Mileage is at 118k. I've owned the car for 3 years and am the second owner after the sheriff department owned it. The following items were done in those 3 years and under 6k miles driven:

-Drilled and slotted rotors with carbon ceramic brake pads
-AFM/DOD removed and a new Comp cam and lifters installed with slight chop at idle. This was done preventively not out of necessity. Done by Twisted Steel in Lewisville, TX.
-New plugs and wires installed.
-Cold air intake
-All fluids changed
-Magnaflow mufflers installed and large mufflers and center resonator removed. Sounds great.
-New cop struts all around and Eibach Pro lowering springs. Old springs included.
-New inner and outer tie rod ends installed.
-New rear Goodyear RSA tires. Fronts have 80% life left.
-Outside Holden emblems installed. All take off parts will go with sale of car.
-Front seats upholstered to match rear.
-Center console added
-Holden steering wheel air bag installed.
-Spot light still works.
-Holden fog lights installed.
-Recent oil change

The car still has the equipment holes plugged/sealed tightly on roof and one on trunk. Also has a couple scratches here and there but I still take trophies at some of the local shows for uniqueness.

Clean car, passes emissions every year, just looking to get something different now. $14500. Feel free to text me at 817-832-5843 if interested.
Holden Carpice front.jpg
Holden Carpice front.jpg (96.61 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
Holden Caprice rear.jpg
Holden Caprice rear.jpg (110.27 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
Caprice engine.jpg
Caprice engine.jpg (103.6 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
Caprice new front seats.jpg
Caprice new front seats.jpg (122.48 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
Caprice rear seat.jpg
Caprice rear seat.jpg (57.3 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
Caprice fog lights.jpg
Caprice fog lights.jpg (72.47 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
Mike
1973 Corvette Coupe
2023 C8 Corvette Coupe
vetterss

Re: 2015 Chevrolet Caprice PPV For Sale

Post by vetterss »

I'm pulling the Caprice off the market. I am having second thoughts on selling the car and have decided to keep it longer for the meantime. Want to stay attached to the community here and have a unique ride!!
Mike
1973 Corvette Coupe
2023 C8 Corvette Coupe
Greenarrow

Re: 2015 Chevrolet Caprice PPV For Sale

Post by Greenarrow »

sold