testing waters - '12 V8 for possible sale or trade

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
#802PalmBeach

testing waters - '12 V8 for possible sale or trade

Post by #802PalmBeach »

this is a little different

hear me out before unnecessary comments or questions. don't kick a person when they are down

I am a 20 year master tech have owned 3 dozen personal use cars 90% chevy

life has been bad. really really, really bad

I managed to get a hold of the cheapest crappiest running V8 with a clean title and determined to restore it to glory. I am 50% done. like stated ran decent before project started and engine has been gone over and daily / race ready. delete, small performance cam, the works

got two passes in the 1/8 won both (high 8, issues) life turned even shittier, I mean real bad. I may not make it to '22 let's put it that way

before you even think anything bad just hear me out. the seller ripped me off terribly, my fault I guess god thinks I deserve that too.
price was 7600 cash, and the 1st week I put $4k in it labor and parts. It is not perfect not complete, runs good looks like shit needs everything

I love the car to death I love it I have nicknames for it the works. I know it is worth less than 10, probably a lot less. despite and I don't care that I have $14.5 in it we all go through this it's the tragedy of evil world. not my first rodeo I am an idiot and deserve the worst and I'm getting it

I don't drive any more, fired, sick, depressed, bedridden. Wife drives 200 miles a day to college, can't afford gas. I am looking for an even trade chevy cruze turbo in good condition. those are worth $5k. I will not take $5k but I will take 9. because when I get a cruze for $5k I have to put $4k in it to make it safe and reliable

don't ask for pics yet, don't make hurtful comments or stupid offers

the car runs, engine great, I like everything on it very much and title is clean and clear in my name and in my possession. Located in Florida

I am just asking for any realistic options or advice. Please don't kick me again, don't worry I will never get up. Let me crawl to a peaceful corner so I can die. This is for my lady's school
'12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77
30 to 70 MPH in 4.0 seconds so far

'02 Silverado 5.3 L59
8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile)

YouTube channel