Caprice PPVs found for sale

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
storm9c1

Caprice PPVs found for sale

Post by storm9c1 »

I looked and couldn't find a consolidated thread where people can continuously post auctions and public/private sales links of PPVs. A thread like this is not intended for the sale of one's own car (albeit there if you put it on eBay, sure, post the link here). This thread is more suitable for cars found for sale. So here it is. Just keep replying and adding instead of starting new threads for every car found. Sorry if there is another thread like this (if so then delete or merge).

Found this car for sale by accident today. Not sure how old it is. Of course there are some less-than-correct facts mentioned (LS3, G8, etc) but that's OK.
http://www.2040cars.com/Chevrolet/Capri ... s3-448857/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom (AKA: Storm)
2011 Caprice 9C3: L77, 8K miles, first-owner, purchased July 2011.
1995 Caprice 9C1: LT1, 178K miles, summer car.
1995 Impala SS: LT1, 21K miles.
1995 Caprice Wagon: LT1, 62K miles.
1995 Caprice Wagon: LT1, 128K miles. Rust In Pieces
1994 Caprice 9C1: LT1, beater winter car.
1969 Chevy C30: 383ci stroker, 4L80E, rollback car hauler.
1972 Chrysler Newport: 400ci big block, survivor 27K miles, 2-door hardtop.
1969 Dodge Charger: 383ci big block.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Caprice PPVs found for sale

Post by elc32955 »

Wow... a LS3 Caprice capable of 30 MPH! I gotta get me one of those! (grin, yeah I know the writer messed up the ad...)

I've seen for-sale sections run a few ways. One gigantic thread for member cars and another thread for found cars outside the main system, one forum section broken up into individual topics for cars/messages (like we currently do), links to external sites (which we also do), lot of ways to run the railroad. I'm open to change if it's the request of a majority of the members, not saying what we're currently doing is infallable but it's worked so far.
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.