9C3 2011 Caprice L77 for sale

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
BoredEE

Re: 9C3 2011 Caprice L77 for sale

Post by BoredEE »

Congrats on your purchase.

I saw the car Saturday but I had to pass because it didn't meet my needs.

If you want to hear about the car let me know.
phastlt1

Post by phastlt1 »

Hello, I'm a new user here...just about ready to buy me one of these cars in the next couple days. Anyways, the reason I'm jumping in here is I test drove that car last Wed. up in Elkhart. I'm not trying to dog it out, because I know it's rare, but I hate to see disappointment for anyone after a 9hour drive. I drove 3.5 hours, and after 5 minutes I wanted no part of it. It ran good, but from the looks of it, the car has been run hard and put up wet. Only 15k miles and all 4 tires were gunsmoked. Missing the carpet on the sides of the trunk, and it wasn't very clean. Even had a blown door speaker. I was very disappointed. I made a low ball offer, and of course they didn't accept, I'm kinda glad they didn't...
The Tech

Post by The Tech »

Congrats Gerome. I'm glad you managed to get this one. :)
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens
Gerome

Post by Gerome »

It is officially mine ! Heading back to Memphis now . Can't stop smiling ! Hopefully I won't get pulled over for looking suspicious lol .
The Tech

Post by The Tech »

That's great. Got to love that new car feeling.
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens
Tom Slick

Post by Tom Slick »

Congrats!

Tom Slick
1932 Glassic Ford Model A Roadster Replica - Ford 302/C4, approx. 1400lb... :-)
2015 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab - 5.3L
Gerome

Post by Gerome »

The drive home was amazing ! This car handles like a sports car . The quick throttle response and how nimble it felt . I surprised a few folks on the drive home . Heck it even surprised me lol . I will be happy with this car for a while to come .
gregc

Post by gregc »

Congrats.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Phastlt1, welcome to the system, make sure to put a post in the intro section and tell everyone hello! BoredEE, same back to you as well, glad to have you here.

Gerome, after you get a chance to work on it a little let us know how much reconditioning you had to do, sounds like the squad dogs were driving your car a little. It happens from time to time unfortunately, especially in cars that are hot-seated (driven back to back on a non take-home basis). One of the departments I used to work for had two five year-olds living in 20-something year old bodies that were on the same shift, and they always used to take pride in leaving rubber all over the place beating each other to calls. Their supervisor was no better, so efforts to get it toned down pretty much fell on deaf ears. Getting into one of those cars after they'd driven the wheels off them for 12-hours straight was sometimes an experience.
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.