2012 Caprice 9C1 V8 6.0 For Sale In NorCal

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Sir_Salaam

2012 Caprice 9C1 V8 6.0 For Sale In NorCal

Post by Sir_Salaam »

I have for sale a cheap 2012 Caprice PPV 9C1 V8 6.0.
Car has a clean NJ title.
Car runs and drives well. No warning lights on.
Car has 99K miles.
Car is stock.
Has cage and standard rear seat.

Paint is busted. Looks like they removed the decals with a metal scraper.

Car has the standard wear and tear from police use.

Priced to sale at $5500. Just looking to pass on a deal. I have too many projects and need space.
Attachments
Caprice 5.JPG
Caprice 5.JPG (55.34 KiB) Viewed 3513 times
Caprice 4.JPG
Caprice 4.JPG (34.62 KiB) Viewed 3513 times
Caprice 3.JPG
Caprice 3.JPG (36.21 KiB) Viewed 3513 times
Caprice 2.JPG
Caprice 2.JPG (43.02 KiB) Viewed 3513 times
Caprice 1.JPG
Caprice 1.JPG (45.58 KiB) Viewed 3513 times
amx1pxp