This is a 2012 Caprice PPV, 9C1, with the L77 V8. The ODO just rolled over 125,000 miles last week.
This saw service at the Pittsburg International Airport (you can see where it was parked on Google maps), until I picked it up from a used car dealer in PA in spring of 2016. I've been using it to get to work and drop kids off at school since then. It brings new meaning to the "kid hauler".
It is black on the hood, trunk, and fenders, and white in the middle. There is a pretty decent sized dent in the driver side C pillar.
- White Automotive radio flash - it has bluetooth for phone (steering wheel buttons work) and media, as well as back up camera. I soldered in the aux in, DVD in, and USB in, but haven't ever really tried to use them.
- Nenno Caprice center console
- Recently replaced rear shocks (Monroe HD)
- BMR bushings in the rear trailing arms and differential mount, SuperPro rear upper inner control arm bushing
- 5 original steel wheels (full sized spare), 4 Al wheels with winter tires. All are compatible with TPMS. The front Blizzaks are good for several more years, but the rears are pretty bald now
- RAM cell phone mount on dashboard
PM me if you're interested or want more details.