2013 Green 9C3 auction in Texas

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
bsparks72

2013 Green 9C3 auction in Texas

Post by bsparks72 »

Looks like this one will bring the money, as it probably should.

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=M ... acctid=918" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Brandon
2012 9C1 L77 - 228/234, .604/.609 112 cam, JBA shorty headers, Solo high-flow cats, X-pipe, Cherry Bomb single-chamber mufflers (Frankenstein exhaust), Roto-Fab CAI, CTS-V torque converter, 3.45 Camaro diff, G8 red/black seats/steering wheel
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Re: 2013 Green 9C3 auction in Texas

Post by Pursuit »

Yep, a 2013 9C3 car!

Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

its got alot of corrosion under the hood
RoadComic

Post by RoadComic »

Oh, man! This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! Thank you for posting this!!
Sanford

Post by Sanford »

I have been trying to get the boss to give me the OK to bid more than I have already on the car. I told her I would give up one of the others I have to help offset the purchase price, but it looks like it is going to bring good money.
I picked up the one that was flooded during Hurricane Harvey and so for it has been a bargain for a 9C3 car. Too bad someone crunched the hood up some while it was setting in the storage yard.
If it is close to the same shape as the flood car, it will be a very nice car with some detailing.

David
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

that happens when people post them up for more people to see
Sanford

Post by Sanford »

s/c'd cav wrote:that happens when people post them up for more people to see

Posting the link here did not impact my bidding, the price was already past the point the boss would start fussing. She keeps asking why four (only one 9C3) of them is not enough. I do keep an eye out for parts cars or exceptional deals especially when you see what dealers are asking for the cars.

David
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

Sanford wrote:
s/c'd cav wrote:that happens when people post them up for more people to see

Posting the link here did not impact my bidding, the price was already past the point the boss would start fussing. She keeps asking why four (only one 9C3) of them is not enough. I do keep an eye out for parts cars or exceptional deals especially when you see what dealers are asking for the cars.

David
didnt say that in effect to you bidding or not , was saying that to the point of it being posted every where and increasing the amount of people to jump into the bidding , which raises up the price

of which pushed it over your limit , and probably over a few others , and there will be others that will throw every dollar they can at it
bsparks72

Post by bsparks72 »

s/c'd cav wrote:its got alot of corrosion under the hood
Galveston County, Texas Gulf Coast. About the only way to rust one up anywhere in southern Texas.
-Brandon
2012 9C1 L77 - 228/234, .604/.609 112 cam, JBA shorty headers, Solo high-flow cats, X-pipe, Cherry Bomb single-chamber mufflers (Frankenstein exhaust), Roto-Fab CAI, CTS-V torque converter, 3.45 Camaro diff, G8 red/black seats/steering wheel