2012 Chevy Caprice PPV $8,000 OBO Atlanta

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
WesCramer

2012 Chevy Caprice PPV $8,000 OBO Atlanta

Post by WesCramer »

I am selling my 2012 Chevrolet Caprice PPV L77 6.0L V8 6 speed Automatic Transmission.
It has 106,030 miles currently but it will go a little up as I drive this vehicle occasionally. This is our 3rd vehicle and we just don't drive it as much as we thought we would.

Has Harmonic Balancer Wobble, I have a new Harmonic Balancer for the car but I do not have an impact gun so I can not replace it myself.
The rear trunk has a dent.

That is it for the bad.

This car is a blast to drive and is very fast for a 4 door full size sedan!!!!

Clean title, current emissions.
Oh yeah it still has the gun rack in the trunk!

$8,000 OBO

I'm not sure how to post and resize pictures so here is the link to the Craigs List ad.

I am located in Atlanta, Georgia.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/ ... 36350.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Call, Text or Email anytime

(770)-530-2049
wcramer@vertex-rs.com
Wes Cramer
Last edited by WesCramer on Sun May 13, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CrashTestDummy

Re: 2012 Chevy Caprice PPV $9,000 OBO Atlanta

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Curious as to the manufacturer of that trunk-mounted gun rack.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
WesCramer

Re: 2012 Chevy Caprice PPV $9,000 OBO Atlanta

Post by WesCramer »

CrashTestDummy wrote:Curious as to the manufacturer of that trunk-mounted gun rack.
Big Sky Racks Inc.
WesCramer

Re: 2012 Chevy Caprice PPV $8,500 Firm Atlanta

Post by WesCramer »

Price Reduced

And

Solid Matte Black now.
WesCramer

Re: 2012 Chevy Caprice PPV $8,000 OBO Atlanta

Post by WesCramer »

Bump