2011 Manual Swap?

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
B4CU

Re: 2011 Manual Swap?

Post by B4CU »

I instantly regret my decision to not buy this car haha. To the brave go the spoils.
2013 White 9C1 Caprice
lastcall190

Post by lastcall190 »

Damn :shock:

He who dares, wins, I suppose! :lol:

Congrats man.

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

Me lucky? Definitely because this will be my wife's car! We got her a BBHP Caprice wagon years ago, then a 6-speed MINI and then an 05 V. Most recently she was in my Tahoe PPV until we got her a 5-speed Solstice GXP. It was totaled last week so this was listed at just the right time.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
kras007

Post by kras007 »

if you right click on pics and "open in new tab" the pictures can be viewed in normal size.
B4CU

Post by B4CU »

eagle-co94 wrote:Me lucky? Definitely because this will be my wife's car! We got her a BBHP Caprice wagon years ago, then a 6-speed MINI and then an 05 V. Most recently she was in my Tahoe PPV until we got her a 5-speed Solstice GXP. It was totaled last week so this was listed at just the right time.
If only the Mini were destroyed instead haha. Let us know how it runs!
2013 White 9C1 Caprice
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

B4CU wrote:
eagle-co94 wrote:Me lucky? Definitely because this will be my wife's car! We got her a BBHP Caprice wagon years ago, then a 6-speed MINI and then an 05 V. Most recently she was in my Tahoe PPV until we got her a 5-speed Solstice GXP. It was totaled last week so this was listed at just the right time.
If only the Mini were destroyed instead haha. Let us know how it runs!
Oh it was. We sold it at about 165k miles and it was beat down. While I was in Germany for 3 years my wife drove up and down the east coast catching Space-A flights out of Charleston, Pope, Dover, McGuire, Andrews AFBs and BWI. It racked up a lot of miles in all weather conditions.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
roman1978

Post by roman1978 »

when is the car coming we all want t know about it
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

The trucking company is saying today or tomorrow. No weird yet as they're not communicating. Good thing this went through uShip so I can leave feedback at least.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Pictures when it hits the door or you bought a VW Beetle! With bad door panels! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW... Adam Haack just signed up here, GoFassT old home week!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
eagle-co94

Post by eagle-co94 »

I wonder if he's looking to pick up a car or not. Well, the driver apparently called but didn't leave a message while I was in class an hour ago and isn't answering his phone now. Looks like delivery won't be happening today. The title is in the mail to the broker in Oregon anyways so it's not like we'd be able to register it for several days anyways but with the poor communication from this company I'm eager to get the car out of their hands ASAP. It sucks to be the 3rd party on this as I'm on military orders in Wisconsin right now. I almost bought a 9C1 at Chicago Motors on the way up here so I'd have something to drive but when I got the deal on this one I figured I didn't need a THIRD PPV.