SOLD Upgraded 2013 White PPV 9C1 for sale. SOLD

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
mbl98431

SOLD Upgraded 2013 White PPV 9C1 for sale. SOLD

Post by mbl98431 »

2013 Chevy Caprice PPV, $9,000 OBO/negotiable

Just rolled over the 100,000 mile mark.

LS2 (L77) V8 engine, upgraded with LS9 camshaft, hardened pushrods, upgraded lifter springs, DoD removed, K&N cold air intake system, timing chain tensioner, full stainless steel open exhaust with long tube headers, and true dual-dual tips. Police brakes, suspension, and tires. Engine tuned by EFI Performance. Runs on regular gasoline or Flex-Fuel/e85.

Still has Whelen LED spotlight on driver, as well as integrated headlight flasher module. Upgraded to LED low and high beam lights. All rear windows and front passenger window tinted. Dual battery system in trunk as well as full size spare. Includes backup/reverse camera with color screen, parking guides, and infrared.

Upgraded stereo to enable Bluetooth including music over bluetooth, as well as option for video input. Also upgraded to include Aux (3.5 mm) jack and USB Port. Rockford Fosgate Amp upgrade because stock is garbage, with Pioneer speaker system, 4 door speakers and 2 tweeters, and Dynamat inside door panels and on rear seat frame area.

Oil, transmission fluid, and coolant all fresh with new filters.

Feel free to email me at mbl98431@gmail.com or call/text 570.691.8190. I can send additional pics or info a lot easier through one of these!

Radio done by WAMS, cables made by PPV_Steve Much appreciation to both!
Attachments
IMG_3755.JPG
IMG_3755.JPG (3.03 MiB) Viewed 13729 times
Last edited by mbl98431 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maxspeed96ct

Re: Upgraded 2013 White PPV 9C1 for sale

Post by Maxspeed96ct »

This sold ?
mbl98431

Post by mbl98431 »

No it is not. Sorry I never replied, I never got a notification that anyone replied!
xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

Totally OT but do you have any info on how you did the amp upgrade with the stock radio? I put a separate amp on the rear deck subs I used but that's just for them.
Hvychvy

Post by Hvychvy »

I would imagine you would have to use a Line Output Converter and use the speaker outputs to go into the amp, then regular hookup from the amps. It is best not to cheap-out on the LOC..... LOC shootout >>https://youtu.be/21xLvMLM1Io The different types of LOC >>https://youtu.be/MDgHmup1ArA
mbl98431

Post by mbl98431 »

The head unit outputs run to the amp in the rear of car, and the amp the outputs to the speaker sets. The rear speakers are tied into the front, so there is no fade adjustment from the radio control, only the amp.