*SOLD* 2011 9C1 in Angleton, TX

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
LS_Drew

*SOLD* 2011 9C1 in Angleton, TX

Post by LS_Drew »

This car has been marked "Sold" on VarageSale.

There is a White 2011 Caprice PPV for sale in Angleton, TX (South of Houston on SH 288). I had been looking at this car, and almost bought it before I found a low mileage 2001 Trans Am that I just couldn't pass up. Here are the details I know about the car:

-2011 Caprice PPV $6500
-90,000 miles
-No carpet, no console
-Runs smoothly, Drives and shifts well (I have driven it)
-Owner said he has replaced some front suspension components
-Seems to be fairly clean for a retired patrol unit
-Most antenna, etc. holes have the plastic plugs/caps in them, except for one on roof (silicone, or something), and the spotlight hole (tape)
-Everything is original/stock
-Original Steel wheels, good tires
-No Check Engine Light, nor any other dash lights
-AC seems to take a little while to cool down, and didn't seem to get as cool as it should (but does cool). I'm guessing it just needs a charge.
-Clean Blue title (according to owner)

The car is posted in VarageSale, and the link is below. However, I don't know if you'll be able to see it, unless you have joined the Brazoria County "Community."
https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-braz ... status=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I also have a phone number you can call. (This is the owner's friend, who posted the ad, and speaks better English):
(979) 997-4628

I will also try to post the picture from the ad, in case you are not able to follow the link.
Like I said, I almost bought this car; and would have, If I had not found this 2001 Trans am with 33K miles! This Caprice is a great deal at only $6500 with 90K miles. It has been for sale for a little while now, and I would not be surprised if he accepted an offer of $6000.

If you have any questions, call the phone number, but I can also try to help you with questions from the buyer's perspective.

Happy to help!
-Drew
Attachments
Caprice.jpg
Caprice.jpg (149.19 KiB) Viewed 6008 times
Last edited by LS_Drew on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
LS_Drew

Re: 2011 9C1 in Angleton, TX

Post by LS_Drew »

I just checked, and this Caprice is STILL for sale! One of you Caprice lovers snatch it up, before someone buys it having no idea what it is! If I had a place to park more vehicles, I would probably buy it.