2011 white chevy caprice

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Caprice master

2011 white chevy caprice

Post by Caprice master »

I hate to say it, but this is the time when I have to sell my bby car.
The car has clean blue Texas title with 129xxx miles. Its a daily drive car, which is perfectly fine with these cars.
The car is boltons tuned by master speed shop here in Alvin,TX. It's a 9c1 car, and it has the G8 interior.
For the exterior, Holden front grill with holden badge,Holden trunk badge, Side markers, Trims on the sides as you see in the pics, SSV badge in the back too.
I just installed some badges n trims on the car, and the side markers.The car is so clean, no mechanical proplems nor the interior. No issues with the car. Pm or text me 281-932-4336 if you're interested. I'm asking $18obo

I will add pics tomorrow.