9c1 and 9c3s For Sale in Chicago

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Rjimpala

Re: 9c1 and 9c3s For Sale in Chicago

Post by Rjimpala »

Read the car fax report and it says grey. It was sideswiped and to me a color change with the side vents to match the paint.
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
lsxJERRY

Post by lsxJERRY »

Rjimpala wrote:Read the car fax report and it says grey. It was sideswiped and to me a color change with the side vents to match the paint.
Minor to moderate damage though, nothing serious. My car had 2 accidents, both moderate damage and it looks good all the way around. Driver door and hood are slightly off but you have to get up close and personal to it to notice.

I don't get what's the big deal about the paint, it looks good and paint match side vents look good :lol:

If I didn't already buy my 9c1 I would've bough that 9c3, looks amazing.
AirForceOne

Post by AirForceOne »

Jerry I'm hot and heavy int he market for a L77 9C3 under 100K miles. Let me know if you find some more!
SShiftn6

Post by SShiftn6 »

9C3: LH fender and hood were painted and don't match very well...my untrained eye can pick that out in the pics. Also, only that vent is painted, RH is still natural if you look closely.
lsxJERRY

Post by lsxJERRY »

AirForceOne wrote:Jerry I'm hot and heavy int he market for a L77 9C3 under 100K miles. Let me know if you find some more!
I'll do my best, I only look around my general area though, which is Chicago, Northern Indiana, Southwest Michigan, and South Wisconsin. Kind of my area of expertise. 9c3's don't come up often.
SShiftn6 wrote:9C3: LH fender and hood were painted and don't match very well...my untrained eye can pick that out in the pics. Also, only that vent is painted, RH is still natural if you look closely.
I honestly didn't notice the mismatch. Though, not a hard thing to fix.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

9C3's are very difficult to find nationwide, the supply of these cars dried up over a year ago and they >>very occasionally<< do come up. Other members have replicated 9C3 features in 9C1's, however the conversions are costly, time consuming, and somewhat difficult. Just goes to illustrate that when these cars are available for sale, POUNCE!
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.