2013 Chevy Caprice ppv 9c1 for sale only 8000 Miles $24,000

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
bigmo123

2013 Chevy Caprice ppv 9c1 for sale only 8000 Miles $24,000

Post by bigmo123 »

2013 Chevrolet caprice

I have a 2013 Chevy Caprice ppv with only 8000 Miles I am the first owner of this vehicle and it has never been owned by a police department. The vehicle is a certified pre-owned and it is still under the manufacturer warranty. I have all service records for this vehicle. This vehicle is very rare especially that has never been owned by a police department and it was used for personal use.V8 6.0.RARE!!! and hard to find in this condition. I have a set of 4 winter tires and a set of 4 all season tires that will come with this vehicle.

9C1 Chevy Caprice 6.0 V8. One of the fastest Police cars ever built to date, with 355 HP and peak Torque at 384 makes this one bad Police car, the engine sound is just awesome and will put you back in the seat like a corvette.

This car will handle and turns like no other sedan you will ever drive, the car has been designed by Chevy to be 100% balanced evenly front and rear for braking and takeoffs.

I am asking for $24,000
Call or text 917 420 9462
elc32955
System Manager

Re: 2013 Chevy Caprice ppv 9c1 for sale only 8000 Miles $24,

Post by elc32955 »

Hey BigMo123...

Welcome to the forums. I see you're a new member here with your for-sale ad being your first post. If you don't mind, head over to the intro section and say hello to everyone.

Also.... you're on an enthusiast forum here. We want specifics and to look at the goods :) If you've got 'em, put a few pics up. They'll help you sell.

GLWS!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
bigmo123

Re: 2013 Chevy Caprice ppv 9c1 for sale only 8000 Miles $24,

Post by bigmo123 »

this is the link that it is on craigslist. i tried to put up the photos on this forum but it would not let me.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/5540488107.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last bumped by bigmo123 on Sat May 07, 2016 7:52 am.