2013 Caprice PC1 Low miles tunes loaded

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
SuperDutyDave

2013 Caprice PC1 Low miles tunes loaded

Post by SuperDutyDave »

2013 Caprice PCI loaded with equipment...... just under 11K miles currently Asking Price $24,995.00 or best offer I've got way over $7K in extra stuff

bought car new and its been driven lightly and garage/storage mostly.....I have new business venture looming so I need the garage space....so unfortunately the Caprice needs to go. Car is clean no accident damage etc. couple light scuffs on front rear bumper cover very minor nothing that you can see without straining your eyes.

Here is the list of modifications improvements to car

Havis Shield center console with arm rest locking gun box and front rear cup holders.

Chris White radio modifications/programming for Bluetooth and iPod integration sirus sat radio installed also

Cold air intake and Solo Custom Stainless rear exhaust with full dyno tune.....DOD shut off and shift points increased also tuning for greater exhaust flow etc. I have dyno sheets car runs awesome.

two sets of Aluminum wheels (see pics) polished with OEM tires and black with high speed Goodyear snows.....each are in great shape and tires have 5k each on them for wear both sets have TPMS

Rear roof spoiler from Holden Australia

Contact me for me pictures info whatever....car is for sale locally and I will roll it to the first decent offer.... I have title in hand.

Dave
Badges on front qtr panels from Holden Australia
Attachments
console front.JPG
console front.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 14843 times
caprice for sale.png
caprice for sale.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 14843 times
Caprice 2.jpeg
Caprice 2.jpeg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 14843 times
Dave AKA "SuperDuty"

2013 9C1 Caprice PPV

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500-HD 4X4 ext-cab

2009 Deere 5525 4WD Full Cab Tractor

2010 Harley Davidaon Road Glide

Tax Payer Paid Chevy Pickup and 400 HP Patrol Boat
SuperDutyDave

Re: 2013 Caprice PC1 Low miles tunes loaded

Post by SuperDutyDave »

Lots of looks but no replies??

Surprised not seeing much interest here......if someone is looking for one this is as nice as they get

One owner no stories, nice equipment and dyno tuning etc.

Make me an offer boys. It's time to go

Dave
Dave AKA "SuperDuty"

2013 9C1 Caprice PPV

SuperDutyDave

Re: 9C3 value?

Post by SuperDutyDave »

I have a 2013 9C1 for sale with 12K mikes and lots of equipment. Make me a decent offer and its yours

Dave
Dave AKA "SuperDuty"

2013 9C1 Caprice PPV

SuperDutyDave

Post by SuperDutyDave »

Come on boys. Some one on here has to want this clean tuned Caprice

Make me a reasonable offer it needs to go to a new home

Here's the local Craigslist. Ad. http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/5366111794.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave
Dave AKA "SuperDuty"

2013 9C1 Caprice PPV

xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

Not to poop on your ad here but I purchased a 9c3 this time last year from a Dealership which had the same miles as yours and it was $20k out the door with warranty remaining. Your mods are nice and certainly well appreciated but generally they don't increase the value of the car especially a low miles limited edition like that. You might want to consider selling some things like the extra rims outright. I believe someone just posted that they got a low miles non fleet used 9c1 the other day for $19k so I don't think your price is crazy but I think you have to accept that its under $20 especially if you want it to move in the middle of winter.
GLWTS sir
SuperDutyDave

Post by SuperDutyDave »

Appreciate the opinion. The car is well equipped including white radio programming console two sets of rims etc.

That said I am not carved in stone on price....a real offer will take it at the price point that you reference.

So hoping someone will step up and make a fair offer
Dave AKA "SuperDuty"

2013 9C1 Caprice PPV