WAMS Presents the NEW Standard in PPV Radios :)

Need custom module programming for your Caprice PPV? Chris White is here to answer your questions.
Forum rules
Please note & respect that Chris has full-time employment. General questions can be posted here, but for specific individual needs please contact him via his website. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
GTPprix

Re: WAMS Presents the NEW Standard in PPV Radios :)

Post by GTPprix »

Tom Slick wrote:Yep! I have built my video connector with just the DVD and Camera video inputs...

Later,
Tom Slick
The DVD is going to be the fun one I think could funnel anything to that input we wanted :)
Chris White
http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com
2022 3LT Red Mist Coupe
2023 70th Anniversary Z06 HTC
2023 Escalade V
2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate LM2
2022 Camaro ZL1 M6
arizona

Post by arizona »

Can XM be added by chance?
GTPprix

Post by GTPprix »

arizona wrote:Can XM be added by chance?
Through an aux port yes but natively no there isn't any hardware or software support for it.
Chris White
2022 3LT Red Mist Coupe
2023 Escalade V
2022 Camaro ZL1 M6
Tom Slick

Post by Tom Slick »

Chris, I went ahead and bought that radio/control panel... Having them ship it directly to you...

Later,
Tom Slick
1932 Glassic Ford Model A Roadster Replica - Ford 302/C4, approx. 1400lb... :-)
2015 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab - 5.3L
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

Well we made it home from the great white North. The car is worse than filthy but the radio worked out perfectly.
Thanks again for taking care of it for me when I was up there. I just need to talk to Tom about his wiring harness for the rest of the setup.
05 Pontiac GTO Torrid Red A4 w/red int, Procharger p1sc, Pacesetter Coated Headers,Aeroforce Gauges, H-pipe, DMH cutouts, Staggered Stern 18''s, Lots of Pedders/Lovells/Whiteline stuff. Tuned by Mike Norris

12 Chevy Caprice PPV 9c1 HSV Pentagon Replica 20''s, H&R Springs, HSV GTS Steering Wheel, Solo axle back, VCM Intake
GTPprix

Post by GTPprix »

Solardude wrote:Well we made it home from the great white North. The car is worse than filthy but the radio worked out perfectly.
Thanks again for taking care of it for me when I was up there. I just need to talk to Tom about his wiring harness for the rest of the setup.
Glad you made it home, hopefully you took all of our salt with you! It was great meeting you both and it was nice to do one in a car even if for nothing else to learn the "quirk" of the timed reset after programming in a vehicle. Thanks again for making the trip up, I REALLY dig these cars!
Chris White
2022 3LT Red Mist Coupe
2023 Escalade V
2022 Camaro ZL1 M6
Tom Slick

Post by Tom Slick »

Solardude wrote:Well we made it home from the great white North. The car is worse than filthy but the radio worked out perfectly.
Awesome! I bet it made the drive back a little more fun!

Tom Slick
1932 Glassic Ford Model A Roadster Replica - Ford 302/C4, approx. 1400lb... :-)
2015 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab - 5.3L
Solardude

Post by Solardude »

Especially through the mountains. With no radio stations.
05 Pontiac GTO Torrid Red A4 w/red int, Procharger p1sc, Pacesetter Coated Headers,Aeroforce Gauges, H-pipe, DMH cutouts, Staggered Stern 18''s, Lots of Pedders/Lovells/Whiteline stuff. Tuned by Mike Norris

12 Chevy Caprice PPV 9c1 HSV Pentagon Replica 20''s, H&R Springs, HSV GTS Steering Wheel, Solo axle back, VCM Intake
K9Vic

Post by K9Vic »

Replying from my phone, but wanted to quickly report back on my radio upgrade.

Arrived and installed it on Monday and all went well getting it back in. The added features are great fOr Apple users. iPod controls are great and I can browse my music list from the car. Bluetooth streaming will do the iTunes and iHeart radio app. You only have skip for iTunes, but iPod is the way to get full control. The phone app work well, but I am still trying to get my mic working at the wires were cut for a dome light. The USB cable Tom Slick made me is perfect for iPod/iPhone, but I did not try a thumb drive yet.

This is well worth the price and gives allot of new features that should have never been disabled. When I can get to a real computer I will update more & fix typing errors LOL.
GTPprix

Post by GTPprix »

K9Vic wrote:Replying from my phone, but wanted to quickly report back on my radio upgrade.

Arrived and installed it on Monday and all went well getting it back in. The added features are great fOr Apple users. iPod controls are great and I can browse my music list from the car. Bluetooth streaming will do the iTunes and iHeart radio app. You only have skip for iTunes, but iPod is the way to get full control. The phone app work well, but I am still trying to get my mic working at the wires were cut for a dome light. The USB cable Tom Slick made me is perfect for iPod/iPhone, but I did not try a thumb drive yet.

This is well worth the price and gives allot of new features that should have never been disabled. When I can get to a real computer I will update more & fix typing errors LOL.
Awesome thank you very much for the feedback! :) I look forward to doing many more of these! :)
Chris White
2022 3LT Red Mist Coupe
2023 Escalade V
2022 Camaro ZL1 M6