White Auto and Media

Need custom module programming for your Caprice PPV? Chris White is here to answer your questions.
Forum rules
Please note & respect that Chris has full-time employment. General questions can be posted here, but for specific individual needs please contact him via his website. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Dtmhat

White Auto and Media

Post by Dtmhat »

So after reading the forums for a while, and deciding to purchase a 2013 Caprice, I knew that I needed to have the radio programmed by White Auto and Media. I talked to my initial dealer and told him that as part of the deal they needed to include this service. They reluctantly did, but didn't know how to do the process. They ended up sending the radio but didn't pay for the service ahead of time, so long story short they couldn't get it done. I was in constant communication with White Auto and he informed me of all the hiccups. So fast forward to me getting the car and driving home which is about 900 miles south of the dealer. I go out and buy some GXP seats and install them myself. Well in the process of installing I disconnected a fuel sending unit or something and had it brought to my local dealer. I have them fix the fuel line issue and send in the radio. I had to do the purchasing myself as the customer service rep couldn't put the service on a credit card that belonged to the dealership (where as the other or initial dealer could). They start the process of taking it out and I get the call that they broke the factory radio and needed to buy a replacement. White Auto picks up the packages on Friday. The customer service rep says they should have it Thursday night. It ends up being Friday morning but unbeknownst to me the credit card issue arises again. They don't have an account with FedEx or anyone. So my wife needs to pick it up and pay cash money for shipment. It was passed time for Friday delivery. I've been in contact with White Auto the whole time. FedEx says they can get it to the place by Friday, but ended up being Saturday and missing the pickup. First off the dealer gave my wife the package, but it was in the standard box that it came in with no protection wrapping. So email white and let them know of the dilemma. They went out of the way and picked it up on a off day and got it done. I was informed that it was slightly damaged because of no protection as well as it wasn't even set up for the initial car. So more work for White Auto. White sends the package back and the dealer says they don't have anything. I contact White and was given that is was delivered the day before. I call dealer back and says "O, here it is, in plain site."

Moral of the Story
THE SERVICE AND PRODUCT THAT WHITE OFFERS MAKES THEM A MUST FOR ANY CAPRICE OWNER.
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Re: White Auto and Media

Post by Pursuit »

Yes, sir! Chris White has been a great representative of several automotive platforms for enthusiasts, maybe 15 years now.

Regards,

Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof