Orlando Holdens meet

Upcoming events (car shows, racing, meets, conferences, etc....) of interest to our community. Also forum member meetups - either solo to Caprices or with other car groups such as informal cruise-in's, etc....
elc32955
System Manager

Orlando Holdens meet

Post by elc32955 »

OK folks from CFL, this is a trial balloon to see if there would be any interest in attending a monthly "All-Holden" meet somewhere in the Orlando area. Caprice, G8, SS, and GTO's basically along with any other Holden products (Ute, HSV, Commodore, etc...) there are out there. If there's any interest indicated I'll do more research in finding a good spot and possibly a sponsoring restaurant with good parking.

I know I'll only catch a few people with this post, however I've got posts up on the SS forums, the G8 forums and the GTO forums and we do have a few cars out in my neck of the woods.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.