LS Fest Meetup?

Upcoming events (car shows, racing, meets, conferences, etc....) of interest to our community. Also forum member meetups - either solo to Caprices or with other car groups such as informal cruise-in's, etc....
HAlfLife

LS Fest Meetup?

Post by HAlfLife »

I saw the post from elc32955 over the weekend about LS Fest coming up and wondered if any forum members do plan on being in Bowling Green, Ky the weekend of Sept 7-9 for the festivities. If anyone is interested and planning on coming to town for the weekend I live in Bowling Green and could see about setting up a meetup. I'm still fairly new to the forum and recently picked up a 2013 black 9C1 and would like to see a crew of Caprices out in force for LS Fest. Might even see about invited some of the G8/SS guys too. Let me know if anyone plans on coming in and wants to meet up, there are plenty of restaurants and places to hang out.
2013 9C1 - Daily Driver
My Other Piles of Junk
1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ - Temporary RIP
1995 Dakota Sport
1983 Monte Carlo SS - Current Turbo LS Project
1989 Mustang - Future Project

Holley EFI
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Re: LS Fest Meetup?

Post by Navy Lifer »

Wish I was going to be there....not this year UNLESS I come up Sat PM and meet on Sunday.

SUNDAY, September 9 (All times are tentative and subject to change based on vehicle count)

7:00 am – Gates OPEN

7:00 am – 10:00 am – Registration (Show-n-Shine)

8:00 am – 8:45 am- Chapel Service ( Location: Bolt-On Challenge Tent)

8:00 am – 12:00 pm – Spectator Gates OPEN

8:30 am- 1:30 pm – 3S Challenge (All Autocross & Grand Champion Competitors)

9:00 am-2:00 pm – Show-n-Shine

9:00 am – 2:00 pm– Manufacturer’s Midway

9:00 am – 2:00 pm – Dyno Challenge (first come first serve)

9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Drag Racing Class Eliminations, Grudge Test & Tune to run two times Sunday NOON – Chevy High Performance Magazine High Noon Shootout – Show-n-Shine

2:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Sunday Drift Challenge competition

3:00 pm – Drag Race Finals – All Classes

3:00 pm– Show & Shine Awards – OPTIMA Stage

3:30 pm– Grand Champion, Autocross, 3S Challenge & Dyno Awards – OPTIMA Stage

4:00 pm – Drag Race Awards/Payouts – eliminations payout at Tower (as completed) – Champion payouts at Stage

4:00 pm – Spectator Gates CLOSED
HAlfLife

Re: LS Fest Meetup?

Post by HAlfLife »

I plan on being there all day Saturday. Probably not going to show the car since I just bought it and it needs some tweaking before it can be properly displayed. I might go Sunday part of the day and wouldn't mind doing a meetup sometime before or after going to the track. Friday night or Saturday would also work for me if anyone else plans on coming to town.
2013 9C1 - Daily Driver
My Other Piles of Junk
1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ - Temporary RIP
1995 Dakota Sport
1983 Monte Carlo SS - Current Turbo LS Project
1989 Mustang - Future Project

Holley EFI