Reunite the Streets (Philadelphia)

Upcoming events (car shows, racing, meets, conferences, etc....) of interest to our community.
Zeos

Reunite the Streets (Philadelphia)

Post by Zeos » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:02 am

Not a GM or anything specific but the biggest semi-organized meet I could find in my area. Seems like a very cool, broad car enthusiast get together.

SEPTEMBER 25th Noon to Midnight+
(IKEA Parking Lot)
2206 S Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148

https://www.facebook.com/events/2095918 ... 1364503161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The invite facebook Numbers say 1,600 are planning to attend and I will be bringing my newly detailed PPV. I imagine it will be the only one there as per usual.

elc32955
System Manager

Re: Reunite the Streets (Philadelphia)

Post by elc32955 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:58 am

Yep, most of the meets I went to I was the only Caprice there. You get used to it after a while, although the herd is slowly increasing with more cars coming out of police service through the auctions.
System Manager and your tourguide for the day. Caprice Alumni, former owner of a 2011 Caprice 9C3 with a Rotofab CAI and front radiator cover, 3.45 LSD Camaro rear diff, Chris Henry performance tune, G8 GT 18" Enkei rims w/Holden lions, custom SLP axle-back muffler set with tips, Holden WM Caprice factory spoiler, Holden SSV leather steering wheel and leather shift knob, Whelen Alpha-12Q airhorn amp. G8 GT rear seat swap, AVS Ventshades.