2014 Everything in Key FOB works. except trunk release

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
mercedessd1

2014 Everything in Key FOB works. except trunk release

Post by mercedessd1 »

I recently Purchased a 2014 caprice from Washington county in Oregon. when i received the car the remotes were there but both had the blades snapped off and the remotes wound not do anything. I took the remotes to a local locksmith, he installed and cut new blades, after that the car would start but none of the remote features would function. I have an Autel IM608 I use for Mercedes, fortunately it covers many cars, i was able to enable both remotes and now everything on the remote works except for the actual trunk release. the car is receiving the signal when i press and hold the trunk button the lights flash but the latch does not release, the latch release is confirmed as good since the lid releases from both inside trunk release buttons. I have looked at the wiring diagram but do not see anything that grabs my attention.
I have codes stored
B3265:01 trunk lid output circuit short to battery
B3265:04 trunk lid unlatch output open circuit

Thank you all for any input
mercedessd1

Re: 2014 Everything in Key FOB works. except trunk release

Post by mercedessd1 »

I decided to follow the clicking relay when i pressed the trunk unlock buttons on the doors, i found this relay under the glove box area, can anyone confirm if this was installed at the factory or by the up fitter? personally i feel is from the upfitter.
IMG_6314.jpg
IMG_6314.jpg (118.9 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
mercedessd1

Re: 2014 Everything in Key FOB works. except trunk release

Post by mercedessd1 »

I found it!! the upfitter had cut a wire at the body module and connected it to the main harness they installed. now need to se how to reconnect the trunk release on the doors