I need Help with my Radio

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
GTPprix
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:06 pm
Location: Metro Detroit MI
Contact:

Re: I need Help with my Radio

Post by GTPprix » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm


Chris
How much will cost for program it
3 radios
Depends on what all you want done, shoot me an email from my site and we will figure it out :)

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chris White
http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com
2017 Envision Premium II - Custom IPC/BCM/HMI
2018 Sierra Denali Ultimate - Custom IPC/BCM/HMI
2018 Jeep Trackhawk - Livernois Intake

Tariq
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 am

Re: I need Help with my Radio

Post by Tariq » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:15 pm

GTPprix wrote:

Chris
How much will cost for program it
3 radios
Depends on what all you want done, shoot me an email from my site and we will figure it out :)

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DONE :)
Image

User avatar
Crazy Paul
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:51 pm
Location: PERTH, Australia
Contact:

Re: I need Help with my Radio

Post by Crazy Paul » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 am

Interesting.
I didn't know Middle East Maps were on the Aussie SD Cards.
Image

Tariq
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 am

Re: I need Help with my Radio

Post by Tariq » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:44 am

Fainaly I found one he take off his Radio

Here is the pics
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (157.28 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (165.76 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (159.54 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
Image

Tariq
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 am

Re: I need Help with my Radio

Post by Tariq » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:47 am

Crazy Paul wrote:Interesting.
I didn't know Middle East Maps were on the Aussie SD Cards.
Image
:shock:
So I can make the Nav work!!
Please say YES :mrgreen:
Image

GTPprix
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:06 pm
Location: Metro Detroit MI
Contact:

Re: I need Help with my Radio

Post by GTPprix » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Tariq wrote:Fainaly I found one he take off his Radio

Here is the pics
Yikes he broke his antenna connector :\
Chris White
http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com
2017 Envision Premium II - Custom IPC/BCM/HMI
2018 Sierra Denali Ultimate - Custom IPC/BCM/HMI
2018 Jeep Trackhawk - Livernois Intake

Post Reply