Kayhan VE Series 2 installed, AND it works!

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
Dut_The_SS_nuT

Re: Kayhan VE Series 2 installed, AND it works!

Post by Dut_The_SS_nuT »

Went to an AT&T store
2007 Impala SS, K&N CAI, Flowmasters, Resonator Delete, Diablo Trinity tune
2011 Caprice 9C1 (rest in pieces)
2013 Caprice 9C1, "9C3 console upgrade" Modified Camaro Exhaust, Kayhan VE Series 2 Radio. (Soon to have 4 piston Brembos)
2013 9C1 Bone Stock
1956 Chevy 150 1211B trim code “Business Man Sedan" (currently gutting)
afgun

Post by afgun »

Dut_The_SS_nuT wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:08 am 2nd problem, The HVAC controls....
Out of the box, it’s setup for the right hand drive cars! When you switch the “peptide” to left (For Left hand drive) the SCREEN HVAC controls are correct, BUT the physical knobs on the radio control the opposite side (left knob controls right temperature and right control changes left temp)
Any update on this yet? I'm really interested in this for my G8. Of course I have some trepidation, since I bought the Android that is sold by Ace, and had so many issues with it that I ripped it back out in favor of the factory unit...
Dut_The_SS_nuT

Post by Dut_The_SS_nuT »

No update on the HVAC controls yet, still backwards in function, still correct on the screen..

For the G8 I believe you will need everything to convert to the IQ MINUS the IQ itself

So
Series 2 center support
Then all of the SV6/SSV trims
Re Pinning the plug (or a patch harness?)

Not 100% what all is involved in putting the IQ in the G8, but, since this is intended as a direct replacement for the IQ, I presume you will need to make all of the same changes
2007 Impala SS, K&N CAI, Flowmasters, Resonator Delete, Diablo Trinity tune
2011 Caprice 9C1 (rest in pieces)
2013 Caprice 9C1, "9C3 console upgrade" Modified Camaro Exhaust, Kayhan VE Series 2 Radio. (Soon to have 4 piston Brembos)
2013 9C1 Bone Stock
1956 Chevy 150 1211B trim code “Business Man Sedan" (currently gutting)
Tangodown780

Post by Tangodown780 »

Do you have a pic of the center support? Also if I order from lsx is it everything I need or did you have to find more parts?