White Automotive Phone

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
Vanguard

White Automotive Phone

Post by Vanguard »

Does anyone have a phone number for White Automotive. I need my radio programmed.
Vanguard
2013, Silver 9C3, DoD Delete, LS3 cam, Rotofab intake, Solo Exhaust, NGK, Eibach, Konig
Fudgehog

Re: White Automotive Phone

Post by Fudgehog »

He replies to emails only, as per his website. However, he replies generally very quickly.
13 Caprice 6.0L, Solo catback exhaust, 3.27 diff, VCM OTR and Volant throttle spacer, MSD coils plugs wires, transmission pan upgrade and widemouth filter. Camaro 18" rims.

Active Duty USAF
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

And you really do not have to email him. just buy the product from his site and it will tell you all the instructions you need to do to send your Silver box. FOLLOW HIS DIRECTIONS TO THE LETTER. ANd pack it good!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
lastcall190

Post by lastcall190 »

Yep just order it, put in the VIN, select any options you want, and pack it VERY well, as it will come back in the same box/packing (At least mine did).

The hardest part was removing the radio itself. I broke... a lot of stuff due to the cold temps.

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...
Vanguard

Post by Vanguard »

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'm going to give it a try but I'm a little uncomfortable having a hole in my dash and not being able to call someone if someting goes wrong.
Vanguard
2013, Silver 9C3, DoD Delete, LS3 cam, Rotofab intake, Solo Exhaust, NGK, Eibach, Konig