Radio programming.

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

GTPprix wrote: there are no other sources for the custom software we developed the person who sent one to Oz had to have us redo them as well.

DAMN SON! Global corner on the market!!!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
GTPprix

Re:

Post by GTPprix »

smwalker wrote:
GTPprix wrote: there are no other sources for the custom software we developed the person who sent one to Oz had to have us redo them as well.

DAMN SON! Global corner on the market!!!
Well when you develop your own stuff that kind of happens LOL We do a LOT of export work ;)
Chris White
http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com
2022 3LT Red Mist Coupe
2023 70th Anniversary Z06 HTC
2023 Escalade V
2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate LM2
2022 Camaro ZL1 M6
miket

Re: Radio programming.

Post by miket »

Hey Chris saw you guys were down and out for a little while, I have a 13 ppv I need the radio done in. I didn't see the pricing for this anywhere....whats the cost if I send you my unit?
2013 Caprice 9c1 PPV
1969 Caprice Custom Cpe 427
78 C10 Big ten 350Ho
philofab

Post by philofab »

Pulled the dash apart to access the antenna plug. The plastic is broken to retain the plug, however, even with the plug held in the radio reception is crap. It gets one or two stations but they are "fuzzy". The radio has an LKQ sticker on it so it's been replaced at some point.

The dials below the radio seem to be worn out or in need of cleaning. When turning them the stations / volume often go in the opposite direction. Is this a common problem?
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

The dials below the radio seem to be worn out or in need of cleaning. When turning them the stations / volume often go in the opposite direction. Is this a common problem?
That is another common problem with no solution found, not a cleaning issue, do not think you can even get into the contacts. Folks just use their steering wheel controls.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White