Video Connector - Service #

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
BlackGT5

Video Connector - Service #

Post by BlackGT5 »

Was doing some research on a series 2 Holden CapriceV (WM) radio last year and downloaded several documents which I will post in another thread soon but I was going over them again recently and came across a service part number for the video connector. Sent an email to Greg @ Pace Performance to see if he can find any info on it.

2009.5 PBM G8 GT - CAI, Headers, Tune
BlackGT5

Re: Video Connector - Service #

Post by BlackGT5 »

Not a valid number in NA according to Greg. Makes sense since it was never meant to be sold here. Asked CP if he could check with Holden as well.
BlackGT5

Post by BlackGT5 »

Well this was a dead end. Paul said it is not a valid number with Holden either.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

It's probably a internal number germane to the contractor that manufactured the part. Tom Slick ran into this when he originally sourced some video connectors for the iQ. I saw this myself the other day when I was looking at a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado instrument cluster while I was trying to ID the PN so I could order a replacement plastic mask for it. The part number on the lens assembly was a Yazuki (sp?) part number, not a GM although it looked like a valid GM number. Yazuki made the cluster under contract to GM. Find out who made the part and you'll have your indexing.
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.