Car bra, mirror covers, dash cover

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
Rjimpala

Car bra, mirror covers, dash cover

Post by Rjimpala »

Does anyone know if they make any car bras, mirror covers, dash covers for our cars? Lovebug season will be coming soon in Florida and they make a mess on car paint! :evil:
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Car bra, mirror covers, dash cover

Post by elc32955 »

I would say YES to all the above, but I think you'd have to source them from down under. Our cars have the VE Series 2 interior, so if you can find a dash cover for a Commodore VE Series 2 buy it. It should work no problem. As far as the car bra, you'd have to find someone that was selling a bra to fit a WM Caprice, that's the front we have. Mirror covers I'm not sure on.

Paul, do you have anything that would fit any or all of the above??

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

I have been looking and really haven't seen anything. Love bug season is coming soon!
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Crazy Paul

Post by Crazy Paul »

elc32955 wrote:I would say YES to all the above, but I think you'd have to source them from down under. Our cars have the VE Series 2 interior, so if you can find a dash cover for a Commodore VE Series 2 buy it. It should work no problem
What side of the car is your instrument cluster on?
Here's 2 variants from Series 2 VE...none of which will work in a left hand drive car.
elc32955 wrote:As far as the car bra, you'd have to find someone that was selling a bra to fit a WM Caprice, that's the front we have. Mirror covers I'm not sure on.
Just search ebay.com.au for WM car bra and VE/WM mirror covers.
I couldn't find any WM car bras.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

And that, my friends, was a classic "blond moment". I forgot that AU cars are right hand drive... DUHHH.... :) Sorry about that!
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.