Mud flaps part numbers.

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
PPV_Farmer

Re: Mud flaps part numbers.

Post by PPV_Farmer »

I could really use a set too if you guys get a group purchase going...
2011 9C3
2013 9C1
20129C1

Post by 20129C1 »

Fudgehog wrote:I plan on buying my set next Thursday or Friday. I'm new to group purchases so how exactly would it work?
Ok, seeing as there is no "group purchase" moderator as of now, someone will have to step up and be the main point of contact for the following: listing the flaps in the "group buy" section (as I'm sure there may be people who want them on the board who haven't seen this thread), getting a firm number or orders, coordinating with the vendor, accepting/collecting the money from members, making the purchase, arranging the shipping, then sending the flaps out to the members who purchased them. Whew!

The main goal here is to try and get a good deal between getting a discount on the flaps themselves and combining the shipping from Australia. I'd think someone closer to the middle of the country would be better,as to evenly distribute the shipping costs once the flaps are in the US.

Anyone else have thoughts?
2007 Saudi/UAE Caprice
1993 Camaro B4C M6 Purple Pearl Metallic
1993 Camaro B4C A4 Medium Patriot Red
2013 Camaro SS M6 "Panther"
Fudgehog

Post by Fudgehog »

Well I am in WI which isn't that bad for middle of the country, I was going to ask if it could be done through PayPal but I didn't know for sure. Once we have a better idea of the numbers I'm sure I can coordinate something with the vendor.
13 Caprice 6.0L, Solo catback exhaust, 3.27 diff, VCM OTR and Volant throttle spacer, MSD coils plugs wires, transmission pan upgrade and widemouth filter. Camaro 18" rims.

Active Duty USAF
20129C1

Post by 20129C1 »

Fudgehog wrote:Well I am in WI which isn't that bad for middle of the country, I was going to ask if it could be done through PayPal but I didn't know for sure. Once we have a better idea of the numbers I'm sure I can coordinate something with the vendor.
WI is good :D. Yes, PayPal would be best, although some may not be signed up for PayPal & will either pay by check or money order. I suppose next step would be post in the grip buy section & see how many guys would be interested, then contact the vendor & see what kind of a deal he can do, & then proceed from there.
2007 Saudi/UAE Caprice
1993 Camaro B4C M6 Purple Pearl Metallic
1993 Camaro B4C A4 Medium Patriot Red
2013 Camaro SS M6 "Panther"
Fudgehog

Post by Fudgehog »

10-4 will do.
13 Caprice 6.0L, Solo catback exhaust, 3.27 diff, VCM OTR and Volant throttle spacer, MSD coils plugs wires, transmission pan upgrade and widemouth filter. Camaro 18" rims.

Active Duty USAF
Fudgehog

Post by Fudgehog »

I have posted the group buy thread. Please post there as well so we can start getting a tally for the total amount of sets to buy. Thanks.

http://newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2735&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Active Duty USAF