Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
lawdog

Post by lawdog »

Hi, so just joined the group and wanted to say thanks for the add. I purchased a 2013 PPV in Dec because I wanted something a little different than the same ole same ole. After a good cleaning I've had the car painted, added weathertech floor mats in the front and carpet mats all around, SS springs, and ran into the dreaded fried pigtails which just replaced 5 of them, it's currently getting Speed Eng headers, Rotofab CAI, exhaust. Thanks again for the add, Joe.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New member

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! And, glad to run into you in the chat last night!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Boingo

Post by Boingo »

Welcome and happy travels throughout the forums here
2011 Chevy Caprice
26k mile purchase
2nd owner
the voices say I am special :D
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome to the group. Post some pics, we're the visual type.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419