New to Caprice PPV in NC

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
lee33lyn

New to Caprice PPV in NC

Post by lee33lyn »

Just bought my first Caprice PPV. Its a 2012 White. My car is missing the fog lights or bezels.
Where could I locate some to put in this spot. I don't think I need the fog lights but maybe a decorative bezel.
What are my choices and where could I find them.
I searched "Fog Lights" in the interior section but didn't come with anything definitive on these.
Thanks in advance, Lee
Mooseman

Re: New to Caprice PPV in NC

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! When you have a chance, post a pic.

These never came with fog lights, just filler panels in those spots. I'm sure you could find somebody parting one out that could sell them to you or try to source actual fogs from Australia. I'm sure there is info in here on which ones to get.

Google search on the subject:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=fog+ligh ... nt=gws-wiz
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Fog light thread is in the electrical section, it has 100+ detailed posts to it. All sorts of good info in there.

Enjoy!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
lee33lyn

Post by lee33lyn »

Great thanks.