Howdy, new member

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Lord Vader

Re: Howdy, new member

Post by Lord Vader »

Well, if you read that thread you'd see that a lot of cars (including mine and several friend's PPV's) have passed smog with the DOD turned off. There's also mention of no squealing from Camaro and GM truck owners about failing smog because the DOD was turned off. I have contributed facts and documentation in that thread supporting exactly what I am saying. It's near the end of the thread.
NewToMe2013PPV

Post by NewToMe2013PPV »

Congrats! I got my 2013 with 15k miles out of CA a couple months ago. Pretty sure we bought from the same seller.
ebay-6.jpg
ebay-6.jpg (30.55 KiB) Viewed 278 times
Curious to see how the black wrap works out.
Boingo

Post by Boingo »

NewToMe2013PPV wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:53 am Congrats! I got my 2013 with 15k miles out of CA a couple months ago. Pretty sure we bought from the same seller.

ebay-6.jpg

Curious to see how the black wrap works out.
Hahaha I can tell we definitely did. That quarry in the background gives it away. Pretty cool dude that really went over every little detail over the phone before I met him at that very spot.
2011 Chevy Caprice
26k mile purchase
2nd owner
the voices say I am special :D