Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Dandersongm

Post by Dandersongm »

Hello all, I just recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Caprice PPV. Has 139k the previous owner went thru the engine and deleted the DOD (thank god), has long tubes, VCM intake tube and a few other odds and ends. Looking to learn a lot of this forum.
Attachments
A24905F2-2977-400C-A4C9-AD8FF55A58B3.jpeg
A24905F2-2977-400C-A4C9-AD8FF55A58B3.jpeg (6.03 MiB) Viewed 400 times
GammaFlat

Re: New member

Post by GammaFlat »

Welcome! I am jealous. Yours ('14) has some nice "updates" relative to mine ('13). There's tons of info here. Super nice for reference material. Ask questions if you can't find an answer but most topics have been "run over" at least once here.
Do you have any further upgrade plans? Mechanical? Interior?
Enjoy!
Current: 2013 9C3, deeper trans pan, 12VoltSolutions Remote, Class III hitch, Android Auto capable radio
Dandersongm

Re: New member

Post by Dandersongm »

It’s going to be a driver for sure. I want to do the back up camera, navigation and maybe Sirius radio. It does need a tune. I forgot to mention has a Texas Speed cam and has a base tune. The converter is a little tight so I can see a Circle D coming too. Small things nothing major.