Newby

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
jschoolcraft

Newby

Post by jschoolcraft »

Hey everyone just got a 2013 PPV Caprice with the 6.0 last week. Everything seems to work as it should but wanting to do a few mods and get some ideas from y’all’s builds. I’m a HVAC TECH for a propane and oil company. I’m also an assistant chief of my community’s volunteer fire dept. so I will be adding some led lighting to the car and hooking the headlight flasher back up if I can find one.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Newby

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome, glad to have you here!

On the headlight flasher, there was a recent deal on the Sho-me flasher kit that Kerr used for these cars - it's in one of the other forum sections as far as who was selling the modules. If you hunt around I'm sure you'll see it.

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.