New guy here from ohio

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Irish_Iron

New guy here from ohio

Post by Irish_Iron »

No caprice yet but that's my next one. Haven't had a nice v8 car since my B4C Camaro like 12years ago. It left to pay for family stuff and I went more to driving work trucks and motorcycles. So now that I have spare cash I'm buying myself a nice caprice I've always liked the odd sleeper car and these cars fit the bill. I've seen alot of them with all the holes and push bumpers but really looking for a detective car with no spot lite. So it may take a minute to find one but its happening
cerbomark

Re: New guy here from ohio

Post by cerbomark »

Welcome. Good luck with search.
2016 C1
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Welcome! We still have our '92 B4C 1LE Camaro. Still an awesome car. Next in line if we ever finish the restomod project on our 86 SVO.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
HoldOn SV

Post by HoldOn SV »

I had a local, family owned body shop delete my spotlight (complete with a-pillar work and matching the paint) for $400. Removing a Setina front push bar is also an inexpensive modification. Then it's basically finding replacement wheels, making sure your decals are completely gone, and most regular drivers (non-auto enthusiasts) won't look twice at your boring old "Impala". Mission Accomplished. 8-)