Who in here likes mad max??

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Mastercucu82

Who in here likes mad max??

Post by Mastercucu82 »

So my name is Brian. I own a 2012 Caprice, black in color. I bought it with things done to it already. I made some changes with what i didnt like. Kept the ones I did like. Still looking to do some things I have not seen yet on our Caprices. Have a short list of parts I will be looking for. A small list of parts to fabricate. I dont know that when I get the things I want done to the car I will be totally done, but will make it what I need it to be when I need it. Currently living in the Illinois area for a few more months then I am moving to Wisconsin. Hello all and thanks for having me be apart of your forum!

Brian C. McCumber
CrashTestDummy

Re: Who in here likes mad max??

Post by CrashTestDummy »

I found Mad Max to be kind of violent. Never watched anything past the first movie. Most movie sequels are just cheap copies of the first one, IMHO. But that's just me.

Welcome!
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
SSpeedracer

Re: Who in here likes mad max??

Post by SSpeedracer »

Mad Max, Road Warrior and Thunderdome are all good for different reasons. Fury Road is shit.
Welcome to the forum.
What are your plans, what's been done already?
2016 Caprice