New 2013 Caprice PPV owner in the Detroit area!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
PPV6.0

New 2013 Caprice PPV owner in the Detroit area!

Post by PPV6.0 »

Hi guys,

Just bought a 2013 Caprice PPV. Car is new to me, but I'm not new to the ins and outs of these cars. I have collected many parts over the last few years, factory and police related. Looking forward to modifying this car, may even harvest all the parts off it and build a twin turbo Ford Model A.

Thanks for allowing me to join your group and be safe!
Caprice PPV.jpg
Caprice PPV.jpg (234.98 KiB) Viewed 7500 times
SmittySS

Re: New 2013 Caprice PPV owner in the Detroit area!

Post by SmittySS »

Welcome!
New to the site as well. Haven't even taken possession of my Caprice yet!
I'm in the Detroit area also.
This weekend the family and I am taking a drive down to Alabama to pick up the 2012 9C1 I won on GovDeals. We're making a little family vacation out of it, should be fun.

Look forward to seeing you around, and whatever kind of builds you have in store.
Smitty
PPV6.0

Post by PPV6.0 »

Sounds like a win - win trip for sure!! Time with the family and picking up your new to you Caprice!

Like I said I'm not sure what way I will go with this build, leaning more towards the engine/trans swap into a 1929 Ford. If I do go this route I will try to utilize as much from the Caprice as I can.

What part of Detroit are you in? I'm in Novi.
shreksbrother

Post by shreksbrother »

Lots of Caprice's coming into the area!

Welcome!

I'm in Auburn Hills.