Caprice PPV is home!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
kaylin4u

Caprice PPV is home!

Post by kaylin4u »

Last week, I signed up for this site along with hoping that I would score a PPV on an auction. Well, I won the PPV this past Wednesday and brought it home today! WOOHOOO!!!!! Also, I'm a current owner of a 2009 Pontiac G8 which is down at the moment. I plan on driving the PPV until I can get all the stuff done to my G8. I've been wanting a PPV for some time now and it was a really good price. Although, the mileage is around 178,000 miles, it really isn't in terrible shape. I have an exhaust leak and believe the CAT's may be stopped up cause it's got a little backfire at high rev's.

BTW, found out that the state of Tennessee repaints these cars white cause they can't leave them with the original trooper markings when sold to the public. Paint job isn't too bad, need to plug some holes and repaint some areas, but overall, I'm satisfied. Just wished they left the bull guard in the front, left the internal parts of the spot light and they buggered up the center console (I guess is common). I''ll need to score some parts here if possible. Hopefully I'll have some time to search the classifieds and get some sound advice from you guys. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Kelly
Mooseman

Re: Caprice PPV is home!

Post by Mooseman »

Congrats! You experience with the G8 will certainly help you here. Post up some pics when you have a chance.

Edit: Just saw you posted some in the other guy's intro.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
119C3NJ

Re: Caprice PPV is home!

Post by 119C3NJ »

PICS or it didn't happen, hahaha
2011 9C3 Caprice PPV Phantom Black
1995 MG5 Yukon GT Black
1993 Harley Davidson FLSTC Black