PPV in the Milwakee area?

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
B.T. Justice

Re: PPV in the Milwakee area?

Post by B.T. Justice »

If your on the facebook page i think someone is selling one in mke
B.T. Justice
Wisconsin
2011 caprice
biozach

Post by biozach »

I'm not sure what part of Milwaukee you're in, but I'm between Oshkosh and Fond Du Lac? I know your earlier posts within this thread said you're interested in '11-13, but I've got a 2014 Caprice that I recently purchased if you want to figure out a time to meet up
ButtonPuncher

Post by ButtonPuncher »

Cool! I'll shoot you a PM.
B.T. Justice wrote:If your on the facebook page i think someone is selling one in mke
Yeah, I'm one of the few who isn't on FB. Hopefully they'll post it up to Craigslist. (Nothing yet, I just checked.)
Trolling your forum while saving up for a 9C3. Dreaming and bench racing for now.

2011 Mazda 6s GT - 3.7L - 6-speed ATX- Kona Blue
12vPowered

Post by 12vPowered »

I live in Racine but work downtown Milwaukee and I have a 2014 as well if you wanna check it out. It’ll be out as soon as we get a good rain to wash the salt off the roads. I’m not very active on here but I would suggest making a Facebook just for the caprice group, it’s much more active than the forum and questions will be answered much quicker, by a larger audience. Just text me at 2624989999 and we can set something up, I don’t log onto here as much as I should
Attachments
64ED1B7A-6C24-4E96-851F-4E26C69848AC.jpeg
64ED1B7A-6C24-4E96-851F-4E26C69848AC.jpeg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 6929 times
2012 9c1 20k miles, Holden grill/ badges, radio unlock, g8 rear seat and camaro 20s.... For now
1995 Ram 2500 Cummins 5spd wannabe race truck money pit
1993 Honda Prelude iron (rust) painted car
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

12vPowered wrote: <SNIP>I’m not very active on here but I would suggest making a Facebook just for the caprice group, <SNIP>

Just say no to the face palm, m’kay?

<SNIP>it’s much more active than the forum and questions will be answered much quicker, by a larger audience. <SNIP>
And no. Horrible format, no decent way to archive data.

Welcome. The Caprice looks quite different with the Camaro wheels. Nice repeaters, too.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
ButtonPuncher

Post by ButtonPuncher »

I really should have waited to start this thread in a couple months. I'm pretty much just working and sleeping these days. Hopefully I'll have some free time around the end of April.

I'm also getting worried that if I see one in person that I'm going to REALLY want one and spend money that I shouldn't.
12vPowered wrote:I live in Racine but work downtown Milwaukee and I have a 2014 as well if you wanna check it out. It’ll be out as soon as we get a good rain to wash the salt off the roads. I’m not very active on here but I would suggest making a Facebook just for the caprice group, it’s much more active than the forum and questions will be answered much quicker, by a larger audience. Just text me at 2624989999 and we can set something up, I don’t log onto here as much as I should
Cool! Thanks for the offer! Now I've got a few options for checking out a PPV. Like I said above, It's going to be a few weeks before I've got time to meet up with people.

That's a great ride. That's pretty much what I'm envisioning. Lowered and black on black.

I really wish there was a regional forum. Like a Great Lakes or Around Illinois forum. Considering how rare that these cars are, it'd be cool to set up a meet.
Trolling your forum while saving up for a 9C3. Dreaming and bench racing for now.

2011 Mazda 6s GT - 3.7L - 6-speed ATX- Kona Blue